The alluring homes of Trousdale Estates offer some of the most exceptional views Beverly Hills has to offer.
Homes for Sale in Trousdale Estates
Trousdale Estates: Amazing Location & Phenomenal ViewsOne of the most sought-after areas in the world, Trousdale Estates offers incredible views and an amazing location in the heart of Beverly Hills.
It was developed by the Trousdale family on land that is to the north of Sunset Boulevard and the Beverly Hills Flats, and is just west of the Bird Streets in West Hollywood. From many corners of Trousdale Estates, you can see the spectacular home of the Bird Streets in the nearby distance. Originally, Trousdale Estates is reported to have started from 425 acres and overall it is now a somewhat narrow parcel of land. The homes in Trousdale Estates were largely built in the 1960s, embracing the then-modern movement of noted architects like Richard Neutra, Wallace Neff, A. Quincy Jones and others who brought clean lines of modern living to Trousdale Estates.
Trousdale Estates Real Estate InsightsToday, historically sensitive "design build" architecture firms like Marmol Radziner, are called upon to restore and renovate the homes of Trousdale Estates to spectacular new levels of luxury, art and design. Poised above the Beverly Hills Flats, the homes for sale in Trousdale Estates can offer jetliner views spanning from downtown Los Angeles to the Pacific Ocean, even offering views of Catalina Island miles away in the horizon. Jade Mills proudly calls Trousdale home and has sold over $225 Million along these streets alone. Current median price per square foot is $1,150.
The proximity to West Hollywood and Beverly Hills gives Trousdale Estates residents quick access to everything from the hippest shopping to top restaurants, while protecting them from the noise and nonstop energy that is ever-present in nearby West Hollywood. This location is ideal for families wanting a quieter neighborhood with full access to the Beverly Hills city and school services.
The People and LifestyleBeverly Hills history is deeply rooted in Trousdale as The Greystone Mansion calls this hillside neighborhood home. The 46,000-square-foot Tudor-style-estate-turned-city-park was built in 1928. Built originally by a prominent oil family, the estate still enjoys one of the most impressive Hollywood careers to date; serving as a set in several feature films including The Muppets Movie, The Social Network, Entourage, and many more. Also known as the Doheny Mansion, this landscaped estate serves as a public park and is also available as a wedding and event venue.
Trousdale Estates has been home to many celebrities both today and in the past. Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Groucho Marx only start the list of those who have lived in this lofty neighborhood. Trousdale Estates real estate offers full access to Beverly Hills schools, city services and amenities. Trousdale Estates is a mere four-minute car ride to the Platinum Triangle of Beverly Hills for all the top restaurants, shopping and attractions that Rodeo Drive has to offer.
Jade’s Notable Transactions in Trousdale Estates
• Hillcrest Road, Beverly Hills $42 million
• 301 Trousdale Place, Beverly Hills $13.25 million
• Trousdale Confidential, Beverly Hills $12.995 million
• 407 Robert Lane, Beverly Hills $12.995 million
• 620 Burk Place, Beverly Hills $12 million
• 1083 Hillcrest Road, Beverly Hills $9.85 million
• 301 Trousdale Place, Beverly Hills $8.095 million
• 525 Chalette Drive, Beverly Hills $7.995 million
• 581 Chalette Drive, Beverly Hills $7.695 million
• 1880 Carla Ridge, Beverly Hills $7.5 million
• 1004 N. Hillcrest Road, Beverly Hills $7 million
• 620 Burk Place, Beverly Hills $6.3 million
• 1880 Carla Ridge, Beverly Hills $6.2 million
• 425 Martin Lane, Beverly Hills $5.495 million
• 535 Arkell Drive, Beverly Hills $5.395 million
• 535 Arkell Drive, Beverly Hills $5.395 million
• 620 Cole Place, Beverly Hills $4.7 million
• 406 Drury Lane, Beverly Hills $4.47 million
• 1107 N. Hillcrest Road, Beverly Hills $4.295 million
• 520 Leslie Lane, Beverly Hills $4.295 million
• 620 Cole Place, Beverly Hills $4.25 million
• 1489 Carla Ridge, Beverly Hills $3.895 million
• 1335 Carla Lane, Beverly Hills $3.395 million
• 1106 N. Hillcrest Road, Beverly Hills $3.295 million
• 510 Evelyn Place, Beverly Hills $3.295 million
• 581 Chalette Drive, Beverly Hills $3.149 million
• 1485 Carla Ridge, Beverly Hills $3 million
• 595 Chalette Drive, Beverly Hills $2.895 million
• 1094 N. Hillcrest Road, Beverly Hills $2.795 million
• 1043 Loma Vista Drive, Beverly Hills $2.195 million
• 1075 Wallace Ridge, Beverly Hills $1.999 million
• 1071 N. Hillcrest Road, Beverly Hills $1.895 million
• 1035 N. Hillcrest Road, Beverly Hills $1.695 million
• 1040 N. Hillcrest Road, Beverly Hills $1.695 million
• 1489 Carla Ridge, Beverly Hills $1.41 million
Want to be part of the amazing Trousdale Estates community? Contact Jade Mills to learn more about our homes for sale in Trousdale Estates and schedule a private showing today.