Brentwood is best characterized for being a luxurious oasis, offering an incredible location in close proximity to premiere beaches and world-class entertainment.
Brentwood: A Luxury Oasis on Los Angeles' Westside
A quiet residential neighborhood in the midst of Los Angeles, this luxury oasis offers an incredible location in close proximity to premiere beaches and world-class entertainment.
Brentwood Real Estate InsightsBrentwood estates are known to be in good taste with architecture ranging from modern to cape cod, and everything in between. The city maintains a high quality of living for Brentwood's residents, and neighborhoods are groomed with lush landscaping. The average price per square foot for real estate in Brentwood is $834, an increase of 28.7% in comparison to prices in the year of 2014. Median sale prices have increased for Brentwood real estate in the past decade; currently the median sales price for homes is $1,800,000.
The People and LifestyleThe quaint neighborhood of Brentwood is an ideal location for families. In addition to being one of America’s most affluent neighborhoods, Brentwood has exceptional school districts, a multitude of dining options and high-end shopping all within minutes of Brentwood real estate.
With easy access to high-end shopping, fine dining and the beautiful beach in close proximity, it is no wonder celebrities including John Travolta, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, Steven Spielberg, Jim Carrey, and Reese Witherspoon all call Brentwood home. In addition, Brentwood real estate is in a pristine location in West Los Angeles. Neighborhoods are safe in Brentwood as it is covered by two police jurisdictions of the Los Angeles Police Department, West Los Angeles and West Valley precincts.
Parks, Nature & Clubs
- The Barrington Recreation Center
- The Getty Center
- Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel (4-star rating)
- Hotel Angeleno (4-star rating)
- Variety of restaurants at The Brentwood Country Mart
- Pecorino Restaurant is a local favorite for upmarket Italian cuisine served in a cozy exposed-brick wall venue.
- The Brentwood Restaurant and Lounge is a charming watering hole with intimate lighting and black leather booths with a menu offering modern American cuisine.
- The Brentwood Restaurant and Lounge
- Santa Monica has a variety of lounges and rooftop bars, and is only a mere 10 minutes away.
- Brentwood Country Mart
- Brentwood Village
Jade's Notable Transactions
- 12739 Marlboro Street, Brentwood $8,050,000
- 120 S. Burlingame Ave, Brentwood $7,350,000
- 421 N. Saltair Avenue, Brentwood $6,495,000
- 150 S. Anita Drive, Brentwood $3,300,000
- 121 S. Medio Drive, Brentwood $3,100,000
- 1001 Lindenwood Lane, Brentwood $1,195,000
- 3054 Elvido Drive, Brentwood $1,079,100
- 11906 Gorham Ave #2, Brentwood $579,000