Brentwood is best characterized for being a luxurious oasis, offering an incredible location in close proximity to premiere beaches and world-class entertainment.
Brentwood: A Luxury Oasis on Los Angeles' Westside
Brentwood Real Estate Insights
The People and Lifestyle
Parks, Nature & Clubs
- The Barrington Recreation Center
- The Getty Center
- Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel (4-star rating)
- Hotel Angeleno (4-star rating)
- Variety of restaurants at The Brentwood Country Mart
- Pecorino Restaurant is a local favorite for upmarket Italian cuisine served in a cozy exposed-brick wall venue.
- The Brentwood Restaurant and Lounge is a charming watering hole with intimate lighting and black leather booths with a menu offering modern American cuisine.
- The Brentwood Restaurant and Lounge
- Santa Monica has a variety of lounges and rooftop bars, and is only a mere 10 minutes away.
- Brentwood Country
- Mart Brentwood Village
Jade's Notable Transactions
- 12739 Marlboro Street, Brentwood - $8,050,000
- 120 S. Burlingame Ave, Brentwood - $7,350,000
- 421 N. Saltair Avenue, Brentwood - $6,495,000
- 150 S. Anita Drive, Brentwood - $3,300,000
- 121 S. Medio Drive, Brentwood - $3,100,000
- 1001 Lindenwood Lane, Brentwood - $1,195,000
- 3054 Elvido Drive, Brentwood - $1,079,100
- 11906 Gorham Ave #2, Brentwood - $579,000