Bel Air real estate includes a vast array of large, gated properties providing ultimate privacy to immaculately designed residences.
Homes for Sale in Bel Air
Welcome to Bel Air
Bel Air Real Estate Insights
The People & Lifestyle
Parks & Nature
- Stone Canyon Reservoir Park
- Westwood Village (premiere shopping, offices)
- Beverly Glenn Park
- The Getty
- The Hotel Bel Air (five-star ranking from Forbes and AAA)
- The Bel Air Country Club (private)
- Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air, upscale American dining from Celebrity Chef of which the restaurant is named after.
- Vibranto Grill Jazz on Beverly Glen Boulevard is owned by jazz icon Herb Alpert. This chic New American venue brings big-name live jazz bands close to home for Bel Air residents.
- The Polo Lounge is just minutes away on Sunset Boulevard. This art deco eatery offers refined Californian cuisine set in a hip hotel and is a local hotspot on Sundays for brunch.
- Nic’s in Beverly Hills is only minutes away and will bring you back to the era of prohibition in this upscale martini lounge. This classy, chic lounge provides exceptional entertainment with delectable dining and outstanding live bands.
- The luxurious Hotel Bel-Air is a Spanish monastery-style hotel built in 1922 and is a charming get-away close to home in Bel-Air. Enjoy a revered experience at The Bar in the Hotel Bel-Air’s and explore their extensive mixology and culinary menus.
- As Bel Air is a more quiet residential neighborhood, a plethora of nightlife attractions are located in the nearby neighborhoods of Westwood, Beverly Hills, and West Hollywood.
- University of California Los Angeles (public university)
- The John Thomas Dye School (private, K - 6)
- Community Magnet Charter School (public, K - 5)
- Roscomare Road Elementary School (public, K - 5)
- Marymount High School (private, 9 - 12 )
- The American Jewish University (independent, private university)
- Easy access to both the Van Nuys (KVNY) and Santa Monica (KSMO) airports for private air travel.
- A ten-minute drive to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and other attractions to the east.
- Beach access in Santa Monica or Pacific Palisades is a mere 20 minutes away.
Jade’s Most Notable Home Sales in Bel Air
- 10425 Revuelta Way, Bel Air - $25,000,000
- 901 Airole Way, Bel Air - $24,900,000
- 364 St. Cloud, Bel Air - $23,500,000
- 10701 Bellagio Road (LAND SALE), Bel Air - $20,000,000
- 11004 Bellagio Place, Bel Air - $19,995,000
- 525 Perugia Way, Bel Air - $19,975,000
- Bel Air Confidential Address - $16,500,000
- 10550 Rocca Place, Bel Air - $11,995,000
- 965 Somera Road, Bel Air - $11,900,000
- 2180 Stratford Circle, Bel Air - $9,500,000
- The Bel Air Association
- The Hotel Bel-Air
- Bel-Air Country Club
- ATD/Bel Air Patrol
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Los Angeles Fire Department